29 December 2011

2011 In Review

There are only two days left in 2011.Oh my how the time flies!

I started this blog in May of 2011 and I have truly enjoyed the last eight months and look forward to posting even more and better blogs in 2012.

To re-cap 2011, I thought it would be nice to review my three most viewed posts.

My Fourth of July Garland made the #1 spot. This was a fun project.


In second place, my Fall Mantle...


And rounding out the third spot, my LSU Themed Book Page Wreath. This little honey is still hanging proudly on my office door awaiting the BCS Championship on January 9th!


I hope you all have a safe, fun, and festive New Year's Eve! See you in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I cant wait to see when you are all finished! Make sure you take a lot of pictures for us :)

    ReplyDelete