23 May 2013

Milk & Honey Sleepy Time Drink


Every once in a while the stresses of the day and the worries of tomorrow prevent me from being able to quiet my mind and go to sleep.

Can you relate?

This warm milk and honey drink seems to do the trick for me....

Ingredients:
1 cup milk
1 tsp honey
2 drops vanilla extract
A pinch of cinnamon

Directions:
1. Pour milk into microwave safe mug and cook in microwave until milk begins to foam
2. Stir in honey and vanilla
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon

Bon appetite and sweet dreams!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum. I remember as a child my mom always gave me warm vanilla milk if I had trouble getting to sleep. The honey and cinnamon sounds extra good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this! It would be great to find a natural remedy to my sleep deprivation! I would love to have you share this at the Shady Porch Rock ‘N Share party too! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I would love to share at your party.

      Delete