21 November 2012

October 2012 Mentionables

Holy smokes! It's already November 21st!

Where has the time gone?

My apologies for just now getting my October Mentionables posted....


So, without further ado, here they are..


First up, a product that has revolutionized my eating at my desk routine.. Well, maybe that's an overstatement, but it sure has made things easier and much more colorful.


The Light My Fire Spork 4 pack is available on Amazon here . I think these would make a great stocking stuffer as well!

As you may or may not know, I am currently pursuing a PhD at the University of New Orleans. I, however, live in Baton Rouge (about an hour away). This means I commute to class. To make the commute a bit more enjoyable I listen to podcasts via my iPhone and hands down my favorite podcasts are from Freakonomics Radio.


Spawned from the New York Times bestseller book, Freakonomics, the radio station features short segments that explore the economic side (i.e., "the hidden side") of everything.

And rounding out my October Mentionables is the Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment with SPF 15.


It provides the perfect hint of color while moisturizing your lips. This stuff is perfect for the colder months (possibly another great stocking stuffer?).

Well that wraps it up, dear readers.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I don't know about you, but I'm hankering for some turkey and dressing already! And with that, I leave you with a quote


"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy





No comments:

Post a Comment