10 March 2012

February 2012 Mentionables

February was a busy but really fun month.

I started a new job at the beginning of the month...



Then celebrated my birthday with some really great friends on the 9th...


And, because I'm a Louisiana girl, I also enjoyed all of the Mardi Gras festivities...


Despite the new job and festivities I did manage to pick up and try some really great products along the way.

First up, Target's Up and Up brand Adult Gummy Multivitamins.


I know, I know, I'm a grown woman and should not be buying gummy vitamins. But, they make taking a daily vitamin much more tasty and fun.

Next, Boots Rose Cold Cream.


This stuff is divine and can found at Target. Slather it on to remove tough-to-get-off make-up and then wipe off with a damp cloth. The rose scent is amazing and it leaves my skin so soft.


Last, the new Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadows.


The colors pictured above are "Tough as Taupe" and "Too Cool". These creamy eye shadows are highly pigmented and the name is certainly fitting as they stay on all day. I plan to pick up several more colors.

Things have certainly settled down around here and I'm looking forward to spring. The weather's warmed up considerably, my azalea bushes have started to bloom, LSU baseball is in full swing and the crawfish boils have begun. And with that in mind, I leave you with a quote...

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'"- Robin Williams






1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to trying some of those eyeshadows. They look like great colors.

    ReplyDelete