09 August 2011

July 2011 Mentionables

July came and went and with its passing ended my summer solace. The advent of August means hustle and bustle in the office as another school year begins.


But as I reflect upon July, several things come to mind as worthy of a mention.

First up, my vacuum cleaner, the Hoover Wind Tunnel T-Series Pet Rewind.


Although I didn't purchase this vacuum in July, July did mark its 6 months of use in my home. And when it comes to vacuum cleaners, 6 months and beyond is the proving ground.

You see, I have a black lab mix....


And she sheds...a lot!


I've owned Dyson's in the past and let me tell you, this vacuum cleaner is just as good as any Dyson, and at a third of the cost.


Next up, another cleaning product. I purchased the Caress Body Wash in Evenly Gorgeous because it was on sale at my local Wal-Mart and man was I glad I did! This stuff has the most amazing smell and the tiny exfoliating beads leave your skin feeling oh so silky.


And last, my newest obsession, Pinterest. I'm absolutely addicted, ya'll (yep, I said ya'll....how's that for a little southern flavor).


But seriously, this site is awesome. It allows you to create digital and completely customizable pinboards. A great way to store and recall all of the cool things you find while surfing the internet.


As I now turn my attention to the onslaught of another academic year, I leave you with a quote...

"By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day" --Robert Frost. So true, Mr. Frost...so true..





No comments:

Post a Comment