08 August 2011

Fall 2011 Style Board

Today I'm going to blog about something that is a bit out of the ordinary for me....fashion.

Disclaimer: I do not in any way fancy myself a fashion icon. In all honesty, I don't even really consider myself fashionable.

Nonetheless, lately I have found myself quite inspired by the thought of autumn.


Warm colors, crisp breezes, apple cider......


And with the help of one of my newest obsessions, Pinterest, I've created a fall style board.
By the way, if you haven't jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, you are really missing out!

Below are few of the pieces I've added to my Fall Sytle Pinboard in hopes that they will serve as inspiration during my next shopping trip.

First up is a military-inspired, chocolate colored leather jacket from Overstock.com.
So versatile!


Next is this edgy cowhide wrapped leather bracelet with metal rivets, found at this Etsy store.


While boots are definitely the fall staple, I can't help but love these classic, patent leather Mary Janes from Louboutin.
I can see these with black tights and structured dresses for the office.


And it wouldn't be fall without scarves.
I adore the idea of pairing broaches with scarves for a feminine touch.


When fall arrives, I like to trade in my pastel nail polishes for deep, rich hues. I'm really digging "Angelina" By Zoya, a chocolately brown.


And last, but certainly not least, football friendly attire.
Indeed, there's nothing better than a cool, crisp autumn night in LSU's Tiger Stadium watching my beloved Tigers play.
This outfit, tweaked a bit to include purple and gold (of course), would be stellar for the Saturday night gridiron.



I hope I've inspired you to create your own fall style pinboard.
 
Here's to the coming cooler months ahead :)













No comments:

Post a Comment