29 August 2013

July 2013 Mentionables

...And....I'm back!

 
Sorry for the absence lately. You know, life and such.

Today I'm here to tell you about my July mentionables
(a few things I really enjoyed and think are worth a mention from the month of July).

First up, Google Flights

I travel a good bit for work and a decent amount for pleasure as well. Google Flights makes searching for flights super easy. It pulls all flights from all major carriers, has a multitude of sort options and allows you to look at several months worth of flight price information
(if you're wondering when the cheapest time to fly to France is, for example).

Next, Meyer's Dish Soap in Radish scent


 

Yes, radish. It actually smells divine. This was the first Meyer's product I tried (it was on clearance at Target) and I'll definitely be trying more. Any suggestions?

And last, a book.



 "Switch: How to Things When Change is Hard" by Chip and Dan Heath is a book about...well, change- personal, professional, spiritual, etc. It was also a NY Times Bestseller.
 During the month of July I led a professional development series at my office utilizing the tenants of this book. The book shows you how to make change in your own life as well as how to effect change in the world around you.
A great and easy read!

The weather is slowly but surely cooling down here in south Louisiana and LSU football begins this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to cooler weather and watching my Tigers play!
This time of year just really gets me going. And with that, I leave with you a quote.



 The Shabby Nest


1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to be searching for the radish soap! Also, I've never heard of Google flights so thanks:)

    ReplyDelete