10 May 2013

April 2013 Mentionables

During April I made two trips to Texas for work and worked insanely hard to finish up the spring semester at school.
 
 
(University of Texas at Austin)
 
In the midst of the hustle and bustle I compiled a list of mentionables for you, my dear reader.
 
 
First, these greek yogurt covered strawberry granola bites from Richland Orchards are amazingly delicious and oh so convenient
 
 
 
 
They can be purchased at Sam's Club. Buy two bags though cause you'll likely eat one bag on the drive home!
 
 
Next up is Groop Dealz, a daily boutique deal website from which I have bought a multitude of goodies.
 
 



Sign up at www.groopdealz.com and receive daily emails containing great deals on jewelery, home decor, craft supplies, etc.
 
And last, one of the most amazing candy bars I have had in quite some time
 
 
If you like white chocolate and strawberries, this bar from World Market is for you!
 
It is now May, I have a three week break from school, everything's in bloom, life is sweet.
 
In honor of both summer and of the opening of "Gatsby" in theaters this weekend,  I leave with a quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald
 
"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer."
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment