22 April 2013

Spring 2013 Fashion Board

Spring has finally arrived

and I'm trying to get my wardrobe in order.

It's out with the greys, blacks and heavy fabrics

These are few spring time wardrobe staples I'm currently crushing on


 
I'm loving hippy dippy, bohemian headbands.
 
 
 
 
Neon is definitely in this spring. I'm liking the ethereal feel of a bold, neon lip with
little to no eye make-up.
 
 
 
{Source unknown}
 
I've always loved stripes and am happy to see them bigger and bolder than ever this spring.
 
 
{Source unknown}
 
Feminine florals are also in this spring.
I'm loving the soft pastels paired with the bold neon purse above.
 
 
 
Check out my Spring Fashion board on Pinterest for more.
 
I hope your spring is off to a fashionable start!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment