05 April 2013

March 2013 Mentionables

With March came
St. Patrick's Day parades
(which had a whole new meaning now that I've traveled in Ireland)
 
 
Azaleas in bloom
 
 
And Easter bunnies
 
Source
I hope you have had a great start to spring as well!
 
During March I also rounded up some great mentionables....
 
First up, Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
 
Source
 
This color has spring written all over it
 
It's pretty sheer so don't let the color scare ya too much
 
Next, Neutrogena Micro-Mist Airbrush Sunless Tan Spray
 
 
 
I've tried many drug store tanning sprays and this has by far been the most effective for me
 
And last, Kemp's Frozen Yogurt
 
 
 
I am especially partial to the Strawberry. You can pick it up at Target. It's the perfect, guilt-free alternative as the temperatures rise and the cravings for ice cream sink in
 
It's now April and I'm looking forward to lots of outdoor festivals and crawfish boils as the weather warms up.
 
And with that, I leave you with a quote....
 
".....sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love."
- E.E. Cummings
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment