06 February 2013

January 2013 Mentionables

My 2013 is off to a great (but busy) start so far!

Class is back in full swing for me and work has been...well, work.

January went by with a flash but here are the products I think are worth a mention.


First, this Larry Levine down-blend coat, which I picked up at Macy's.


I'm heading to Ireland next week and this coat is sure to keep this southern belle warm!

Next, as part of my taking-forever bathroom remodel, I picked up this bamboo bath mat (again from Macy's)


It's just so spa-like. I promise to post pictures of the finished bathroom soon.

And last, this Remington ceramic 1" flat iron. Available at Target for $19.99.


When my Chi burned out after just one year of use, I decided to do some research. This Remington flat iron got amazing reviews on Amazon and after purchasing and using it, I can see why. I have extremely thick, wavy hair and this flat iron leaves my hair straight and smooth.

It's now February- my birthday month. This year's a big one. I turn the big 3-0 this Saturday. I'm still continuing with my 30 random acts of kindness and will be posting an update on those very soon. I'm also heading to Ireland next Monday!! I'll be traveling the entire country for 11 days.

And with that, I leave you with a quote.

"30 is the new 20, unless you're 20, then it's the new 40."- Dane Peddigrew











No comments:

Post a Comment