02 November 2012

Fall 2012 Fashion Board

I am so insanely thrilled that fall is finally here

My mantle can attest to that


To get in to the fall feel, I've created a Pinterest board dedicated to fall fashion.
You can check it out here.

But here are the highlights- the items I'm hoping to add to my wardrobe this fall

First off, I'm loving anything tribal and am looking for fun and creative ways to work such prints into my wardrobe





I'm also really digging this ombre lip tutorial by one of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus



And I'm on the hunt for some animal print and I'm thinking these feminine pumps in leopard print are just right



And funky boot socks are definietly in this season. I'm liking the idea of cutting the sleeves from an old sweater so as to avoid the dreaded "sock bunch" in your boot.



And speaking of boots, I ordered these the other day from QVC and am absolutely thrilled with them!



I'm also looking to work plaid in to the mix this fall





I hope you have a fabulous fall!













No comments:

Post a Comment