12 June 2012

May 2012 Mentionables

I don't know what it is but every year May turns out to be the craziest month!


Between graduations, weddings and showers, the month just seems to be chock full of social engagements.

Does this happen to anyone else?

This May I went on a cruise...




Traveled throughout the state for work....



And ventured to the Hard Rock Resort in Biloxi to see the Bret Michael's Band...



Whew...it was quite a busy month indeed!


And it's already time for May Mentionables, so here they are!


First up, Chocomize.com . I'm obsessed with this site, which allows you to customize and order chocolate bars. Umm...YUM!


I ordered a white chocolate, lavendar and dried strawberries bar. It was amazing!

And while we're on the subject of bars, I've got a new favorite breakfast bar.


The Perfectly Simple by Zone Perfect bars are yummy and pack a lot of protein. They are also gluten free. My favorite are the Toasted Coconut. I've only been able to find them at Target so far.


And last, a new favorite lipstick.



NYX lipstick in the color "Thalia" is a beautiful, bold pink. And it's not just the color I am loving but the consistency as well. This stuff is silky smooth, not at all drying and has serious lasting power. Considering my success with this color, I am really wanting to try the rest of the colors in this series.


Summer is now in full swing. I hope you are all enjoying some down time. And with that in mind, I leave you with a quote....

"...it's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine....it's summertime!"- Kenny Chesney






No comments:

Post a Comment