03 May 2012

April 2012 Mentionables

Wow. I can't believe it's already time for monthly mentionables again!

I spent April enjoying the warmer weather and time with family on Easter.


I also rounded up three mentionables to share with you today...

First up, the Target Red Card.



With this card, which functions exactly like a debit card, you can get 5% off of all your purchases at Target! I shop at Target weekly so over the course of the year this could add up to some significant savings. The application process is very easy and can be done in-store. There are no fees and the only requirement is that you have a bank account. You can read the details here.


Next is TED.com


I am absolutely addicted to this website which features "riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world." I promise you you'll be entertained, inspired and enlightened by any video you watch on this site.


And last is my favorite spring/summer fragrance, Crabtree and Evelyn's Nantucket Briar Eau de Toilette.


The website dubs it a nostalgic blend of briar roses, bergamot, fresh greens, amber and vanilla.


As May begins I celebrate my one year blog-a-versary! That's right, I started Fleur-de-Life one year ago this month. To celebrate I'll be doing a giveaway, so stay tuned in the coming weeks to win some great prizes! And with that in mind, I leave you with a quote...

"For it is in giving that we receive."- St. Francis of Assisi


No comments:

Post a Comment