21 October 2011

September 2011 Mentionables

Wow, it's been a long time since I blogged!


Sorry about that. Things tend to get busy in these parts this time of year....

There's LSU football....


Pumpkin patchin'......


.....Well, you get the picture......

Nevertheless, I am here to post my September mentionables (better late than never, right?)

First up, Greek God's Honey Yogurt. Yes, I've jumped on the Greek yogurt bandwagon!


This is the creamiest, yummiest yogurt I have ever eaten. I buy mine at Whole Foods but I believe Target carries it as well.

Next up, my newest shoe obsession....TOM'S!


If you haven't gotten a pair of these super comfy shoes...you are missing out! I want a pair in every color now. And with the company's "One for One" promise you can feel good about your purchase knowing that for every pair of Tom's bought, Tom's gives a pair of shoes to a child in need. Check out the Tom's website for more information.

And last, Skinny Cow Candy.


If you're like me, sometimes you just get the hankerin' for something sweet. Having these on hand allows me to satisfy my sweet tooth without having to worry about all of the calories. The Heavenly Crisps (my favorite) have 120 calories each. The Dreamy Clusters have 110 calories each. And did I mention that they are delicious!?

I now turn my attention to Halloween and all the festivities that accompany it! And to that end, I leave you with a quote....

"Eat, Drink, and Be Scary"- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment